Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Last night

Last night I discovered that Woman of the Law is not anonymous to several of her peers.

Last night I was drunk by 5:30 p.m.

Last night I had a dream that I was trying to avoid a snake, and someone kept trying to get the snake to go after me and the people I was with. I ran away and ducked behind a chair. A cat was hiding under the chair too. Something was said to me, or by me, about snakebites, and how "it all depends on your state of mind" when the snake suddenly reappeared. As I was about to dash away, I grabbed the cat's front paws to whisk it away with me, and the snake sunk its fangs into the cat's back legs. I was very unhappy. Suddenly the snake bit me in the ass. It didn't hurt, but I wondered if I would die. Then I said, "Well, if Cameron Diaz can survive it, I can too. But would they give that shot to the cat to survive?" I decided the cat probably would not get that shot.

Apparently snakes indicate betrayal from someone that you least expect.

No comments: