Remember that? The guy who shot up the Atlanta courthouse - and took a woman hostage who spoke to him about God, and became his friend, and convinced him to turn himself in or something? SHE GAVE HIM METH. God, my ass.
I too have found meth. I mean God. Well, not really. But since I left my momma's, I have:
1. been told I have a 'juicy ass'
2. been asked out to dinner by the grocery clerk
3. had a guy buy the entire bar a round of drinks because he thought I was cute, but thought it would be weird to buy just me a drink
4. accidentally almost crashed a private lesbian party (they told us we could stay, but we politely declined.)
5. given my phone number to a guy who insulted me and argued with me all night - I told him he was the only guy I've wanted to punch while giving him my phone number. which is true. he hasn't called; I'm not sad.
6. been out until 5 a.m.
7. gained weight
8. been sleeping on an air mattress
And loving every minute of it.