Tuesday, August 02, 2005

to blog or not to blog?

I just graduated from law school. I loved it. I had great friends, a really good educational experience, and discovered a passion for public defender work. As a result, I'm now really fucking broke and unemployed.

Well folks, I'll be transient indefinitely, and I'm unsure what my internet access will be. I love to blog, but it's clear I've had nothing to say for at least a few months now anyway. So, there's a chance you won't be hearing from me for a while. There's also a chance that I'll be posting hourly out of pure boredom. Just wanted to say, Woman of the Law is still here, although wishing she were "Woman of a Different Career Field" right now (is it too late to be a teacher?) and the headline, "I ain't passed the bar" still holds true. Here's to moving back in with your parents. God help us.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Hey congratulations thats a great accomplishment. Today I just finished my first year of my MBA and I am already thinking about the loans I will have to pay back- yuck.

Fresh? said...

nothing will get those loans paid off faster than time with the parents...

move into the basement with me, it'll be hot

Melissa said...

heh. man don't be joking about the parents. oh lord.

Anonymous said...

read your blog, think you'd be really interested in this website

Anonymous said...

Stop blogging; it's a waste of your time.