Monday, August 15, 2005

I think I'm in love.

I had to rent a truck today to move a mattress from one temporary storage area to another. I got a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT. I've always wanted a truck, a beat up white Chevy in which I could ramble down country roads in the summer with the windows open and the radio blaring. But my oh my, this truck stole my heart. I believe it is the largest truck on four wheels, and I did 80 on the highway and weaved in and out of traffic in the big city, no problem. I slowed down once I had the mattress perilously strapped into the back, but now that the mattress is unloaded, I have some driving to do. After all, I have my love until tomorrow at 11 a.m.

Bad.ass.

2 comments:

Pepper said...

That's more time than I've ever needed with any of my great loves.

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend drives that very same truck and I love to drive it. I am just dangerous b/c I get this "I'm bigger now get out of my way" attitude when I drive it!