Monday, August 15, 2005

I think I'm in love.

I had to rent a truck today to move a mattress from one temporary storage area to another. I got a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT. I've always wanted a truck, a beat up white Chevy in which I could ramble down country roads in the summer with the windows open and the radio blaring. But my oh my, this truck stole my heart. I believe it is the largest truck on four wheels, and I did 80 on the highway and weaved in and out of traffic in the big city, no problem. I slowed down once I had the mattress perilously strapped into the back, but now that the mattress is unloaded, I have some driving to do. After all, I have my love until tomorrow at 11 a.m.



Fresh? said...

That's more time than I've ever needed with any of my great loves.

Wendy said...

My boyfriend drives that very same truck and I love to drive it. I am just dangerous b/c I get this "I'm bigger now get out of my way" attitude when I drive it!