Monday, November 15, 2004

The Life of a Jet Setter

I'm here for a grand total of 20 hours, just long enough to fly in, sleep on a real bed, interview, kill some time, and fly out. I don't think I'm particularly well suited to this type of traveling. I walked around for about 2 hours this morning, and now I have an hour to lounge here until checkout, then another hour or so to kill before my interview, then 2 hours to kill after my interview. I think I may just go to the airport right after my interview and try to catch an earlier flight, but if I can't, then I'm stuck in the airport for hours. At least I have a book to read.

2 comments:

Blonde Justice said...

What book?

I hope it's something good and not a text book!

WomanoftheLaw said...

I've just about finished "Love in the Time of Cholera." Love it.