Saturday, June 05, 2004

Apartment in new town, Take 2.

I'm in the midst of moving. Again.

Moving out of the sublet that fell through was all very sudden. I got up this morning, packed in about an hour, and just moved. I'm kinda sad. I liked that place and I was really starting to get to know the housemates there. Now, I'm all alone out in the suburbs. But woohoo! I have internet! Which is why I have one suitcase in my room, four in my car, but I'm sitting here at my desk on my laptop.

There are no words to describe my job. It's been an overwhelming week but I think it'll make for a great summer.

Alright, I'm going to keep unloading my car at least until I find some clean clothing and some toiletries. Later, stay tuned for posts on my job, the city, and last night's happy hour.

No comments: