Friday, June 11, 2004

Coming home after a few hours of drinks that included the $3 mojitos and then a gay bar. Certainly it's going to be increasingly difficult for me to find a nice young man to date if I'm hanging out at gay bars. but it was a good time nonetheless.

So, coming home, I felt incredibly lonely and sad - I haven't had a date in quite a while and the last guy I went on a date with had a girlfriend. Then I heard some shocking news that jolted me right out of my "why won't anyone date me?" depression. The news was in regards to a former job that I held. There are a lot of things that I can't say about it in this public space, but this news certainly unleashes a lot of unresolved feelings I have about the families that I worked with before I came to law school. It immediately redirected my angst.

It's been quite a night, and I think I just need to be in bed for a good long time.

No comments: