Saturday, September 18, 2004

And now what do I have?

My internet has been down, hence the lack of postings. I'm about to climb into bed. I've had a typical work week. I've been out just about every night this week. Last night, I went on a date. It was fine, but I don't have much interest in seeing this individual again, in a 'dating' situation anyway. He emailed me and asked if he could see me again. I have to respond.

I've exchanged several emails with Mr. Maybe today, told him about my date. He also has a date this evening. Hearing that made me want to cry and throw up. I cried. Not for any good reason - I was just jealous and sad. My friends were all out and about when I got home from work today, so I went to a sports bar by myself. Met a construction company. Chatted with one individual in particular (by virtue of the fact that he was sitting directly next to me), who seems like a fun guy to drink with, but not sure that I'd ever trust him with any more than that. We exchanged phone numbers. He called to let me know where he was going later that night. Now I feel bad. I finally met a friend of a friend with whom I had exchanged several emails. I liked him a lot. thought I had him at the end of the night, but here I am typing my blog entry. So. Clearly not. All in all, it's been a great evening. Now it's time for bed.

No comments: