Thursday, April 13, 2006

thinking

I wonder how other people perceive me. I need to examine this more closely - in general, and in regards to my dating life.

There are certain types of girls / women who make me incredibly insecure in the dating world. What is it about them and why does it stab at my insecurity?

What do other people think of me? How do I come off? How do I make others feel when I interact with them? What does it take to click with me? What about other people draws out certain characteristics in me?

I asked a friend about how people perceive me and I was surprised with what I heard.

I'm taking a small break. I am going to relax, chill out, unplug, make plans with people I have not seen in quite a while. After a few days of that, I hope to feel clear and refreshed. And less bruised.

2 comments:

Sancho said...

Okay, just curious to see how you're feeling.

Also curious about this:

There are certain types of girls / women who make me incredibly insecure in the dating world. What is it about them and why does it stab at my insecurity?

Is it a competitive thing? Your friends? Just curious.

Mr. Vasquez said...

Who cares what people think just believe in yourself walk around like you are the hottest chick in the whole world and be nice and thats it.