Sunday, December 18, 2005

woman returns to the net

I've been catching some heat for my lack of updates, and for that I apologize. You see, I was without a regular internet connection for a few months now, but I'm back. I think. I've rigged up a new connection with the help of some updated technology and my next door neighbor. I'll be back in action soon enough. (I haven't finished my Xmas shopping yet, no promises until after the holidays!)

The other problem with the blog is that I'm not sure I have all that much to write about. Sans internet, I don't even know what's going on in the world. What do you want to know, exactly?

I'm going to go catch up on my blog reading. See you soon.

1 comment:

CM said...

Welcome back, Woman!

Work sounds intense. I'm glad you're doing what you wanted to do.