1. Go to the morning class instead of the afternoon class on Friday. Spend the afternoon at the beach, sunning yourself. Make 6 flashcards and call it "work." Spend the evening eating tapas and drinking sangria with girlfriends.
2. Get up Saturday morning and have a fabulous workout, followed by 4 hours of work.
3. Having spent the morning doing some earnest work, spend the afternoon kayaking, enjoying the water, the sunshine, and the physical activity.
4. Having worked up an appetite, go grab a sub and ice cream for dinner. Yum.
5. Watch "Waiting to Exhale" because it's one of your all-time favorite chick flicks while you continue to work.
6. Go out drinking around 10:30, alleging you will be in bed by 11:30, and stay past last call.
7. Wake up on Sunday morning, skip the gym, eat a big brunch, and rock your way through contracts.
Passing the bar can only be easy in retrospect. I may have a great tan, but I don't know shit about law.