Monday, September 03, 2007

Things I've been doing instead of posting

Traveling.  Not in the, Let's see the world! type of way, but more in the, I have a wedding / birthday / commitment / family gathering that I have to be at this weekend, last weekend, next weekend, and the weekend after that. 
 
Working.  Of course.  It never ends.  Current caseload: 120.
 
Playing skeeball and turning in my tickets for plastic rings and fake tattoos.
 
Getting in as much baseball as I can before the season ends.  Let's go Red Sox!
 
Creating a Facebook profile.  How embarrassing.
 
Trying to see if I'm capable of being "in a relationship."  The jury's still out on this one.
 
Getting in as much lobster and BBQing as I can before the season ends.  Yum, crustaceans. 
 
Edy's Butter Pecan ice cream. 
 
My Boys, 10 p.m., Mondays, TBS. 
 
Having a one-woman party on the first weekend evening I've actually been home in months, by unintentionally discovering that my CD player miraculously cured itself and started playing a mixed CD that was created 7 years ago, leading to dancing and singing and searching for other long-forgotten CDs, and in the process coming across pictures of happy memories that were good reminders of why we are all here and what it all means.
 
Things I have not been doing instead of posting:
Going to the gym.
Writing those motions.
Cleaning the house.
Doing laundry.
Cooking.

No comments: