Tuesday, October 03, 2006

some more interesting queries.

"I'm a really bad person"
 
"dating when is it ok to call him"
 
"I need a pair of shoes."
 
"hells piercing"
 
"german shepherds deterring murderers"
 
"pocketbook and a full moon"
 
"damn the government"
 
"the benefits of being a public defender"
 
"I feel my co worker is attracted to me"
 
"law answers"
 
"pantyhose judo"  (seriously.  again?)
 
"forgot underwear"  (been there.)
 
"why does my girlfriend want to take a break and always we get back together 3 times now" (run.)
 
"does law pay"  (well crime doesn't, so law must.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"forgot underwear" (been there.)

Um. At the gym right? I just wonder why the hell anyone would be googling this. Do they want to know that there are others out there that have done it too?