Friday, September 01, 2006

oops.

So, Perplexing #2 and I had another go-round.  It started off well enough - didn't end too well.  Like a good lapsed Catholic, I'm having a huge guilt attack.  I'm kind of ashamed of my behavior.  I flirted with lots of other people.  (one of whom seemed to think that it's ok for friends to kiss on the lips?  I went in for the cheek and he derailed me!) That was just one little guilt nugget.  Anyway:
 
Coworker Jack:  "Damn.  You totally Big-Leagued him."
Me:  "Big-Leagued?  Is that good or bad?  Oh God.  I feel terrible.  I should go find him in court today and apologize."
Jack:  "Nooooooo.  No no no.  Just buy him a drink the next time you see him at the bar.  Us guys get over things like that pretty quickly if we think we have a shot of getting laid.  It's just who we are."

2 comments:

Sanchovilla said...

Us guys get over things like that pretty quickly if we think we have a shot of getting laid. It's just who we are.

So simple, yet so true. Oh and yes, its okay for friends to kiss on the lips.

Melissa said...

hahahahahah. Men are funny that way.