Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's been two months already?

I am shocked, SHOCKED, to discover that I haven't written an entry is more than two months.  Has it been that long? 
 
I don't have much to write about specifically, right this second, except I'd like to point out that either the PD blog community is dwindling or I'm not doing a very good job of following it.  When I was in law school, and maybe just a baby attorney, I was reading so many PD blogs and one at a time these blogs are going defunct.  It makes me feel sad.  It felt like a good community to be a part of, even if only virtually. 
 
I guess I'm not really doing such a good job of keeping the community going myself, but I hope to fix that soon enough.

6 comments:

gudnuff said...

Yes! Please! Please, please, please. There is a dirth of working-attorney *active* blogs available currently. What's the day-to-day like? What ticks you off? What makes you grin like an idiot? What makes you keep going? What Is It Like???? Enquiring minds want to know.

Unknown said...

a newish PD blog:
http://fiveboroughdefense.com/

Anonymous said...

We've lost for you 2 months. I've been checking your blog every now and then. Really felt sorry to myself that there hadn't been any updates about you, your thoughts or concerns.

Hope that you'll keep in touch with us through this blog!

It's just that I love your blog ;)

Sancho said...

Yeah, we miss you.

gudnuff said...

"dearth"...not "dirth"...aaaargh...I used to spell much better, back in the day. Sigh.

Blonde Justice said...

The busier you get, the harder it is to keep up with. But don't worry, I'll never delete you from my blogroll.

Hope you're doing well and kicking butt!